Regardless of the eye makeup you are planning to wear, colored mascara will always be helpful in spicing up your looks. Generally mascara makes your eyes stand out, look beautiful and prominent. Mascara is not restricted to night outs and special occasions only, but also worn as part of a woman’s daily make up routine. Many of us are used to the common shades of black and brown, while for a longtime colored mascara was left as a reserve for the runway. However, they have now become a common beauty product with the regular woman.
When it comes to shopping for colored mascara, of cause comes the color question. There are many shades to choose from; outlined below are the most popular.
- Blues: cool blues are a common shade when it comes to mascara choices. The most common in this class is the navy blue. Sky teal and turquoise shades of blue give a jazzy and electric look. These are a great choice for black and hazel eyes; however, avoid this shade for brown eyes.
- Golden glow: here is a great shade for brown eyes. The shades range from dark to dark grey and golden that is a fashion choice for many. It gives brown eyes a flattery look and makes a great choice for red heads. The bronze shade looks extremely gorgeous on brown eyes.
- Magical purple: If you are planning to go for a night out and want to achieve a dramatic look, purple becomes a great choice. This goes well with hazel and green eyes, it make the eyes pop outgiving a fabulous and stylish finish. You can match it up with purple eyeliner or a gray color to improve the dramatic effect. Lavender is a popular shade of purple, which is great for light colored and black eyes. However, use color purple sparingly because of its strong character.
- Soft shimmers: another addition to colored mascara is soft shimmers. Silver and grey suit most colored eyes. White is another soft and outstanding color most suited for the fair skinned woman, this can be shimmery white or simple white. White with a hint of pink is wearable with baby pink. Another dramatic shimmer is metallic green – grey color, which are common with funky clothing.
Colored mascara Packaging
Colored mascara typically comes in small easy to carry tubes, for the pocket and purse. Most tubes open and close in the twist nature and the cap operates as the applicator as well. When one unscrews open the tube, the colored mascara rod collects the creamy product while filtering crust and gobs of the product.
Read more intersted facts about mascara here.
Do not share Beauty products like colored mascara that touch the eyes and the lips. This facilitates transmission of microorganisms transmittable through body fluids leading to infections. Avoid buying opened beauty products. Most manufactures will seal their products to ensure that your get the highest quality. In addition, it is good to ensure that the colored mascara has the correct color, check the expiration date.
Clear mascara has been used by along with tinted face powder, eye shadows, eye pencil and blush to give a very natural look. This kind of look is preferred by those people who desire a finished neat look, but don’t want to show off that they are wearing any make over. For a more natural look, clear mascara has been preferred over tinted mascara. Clear mascara serves more than one purpose by making the lashes slightly darker.
However, clear mascara has equal rights to exist just like a clear wood finish or hair gel. Did you even see asphalt just after rain? So still would you say that water is totally clear? No. Though there is no particular color present in rain but still a road will look much better after rain. Roads have a different reflection amount due to the watery film present after rain. Things and angle of reflection of light gets darker.
Similar is applicable to wet wood, wet hair or wet lashes- which shows the aim of clear mascara. Lashes with watery finish provide shimmer as well as volume. It also plays great in presence of light. This is the reason why a waxed floor is always better looking as compared to simple wood.
So you can give a soothing and final touch to your lashes by clear mascara- by providing a fitted trim to your deep and magnetic eyes which amplifies and reflects your soul light.
Purpose of clear mascara
What exactly clear mascara does and what is it basically used for? These common questions can be answered by looking at its uses. Usually people think that mascara is nothing but an invisible kind of gel which evaporates from lashes and has no purpose at all.
Surely, many products are present in market, which do absolutely nothing. However, real clear mascara holds many advantages. Few of them have been detailed over here.
* Clear mascara provides separation as well as definition to your lashes without being there. Few men have also been found using it.
* For natural look, it is indispensable along with lots of benefits.
* Instead of water proof mascara, it can be used, if the rain is expected.
* In order to tame your eyebrows, clear mascara is used. You shall apply it softly by the help of a brush and than use your figures in order to provide a desired direction to your eyebrows. Smaller brushes can also be used.
* If regular mascara has been smudged, you can do top coating of the clear mascara so that to seal it.
* In order to hold the curls of your eyebrows after you have curled them, you shall apply mascara so that to hold its curl.
* If darker mascara has been applied at the upper lashes, you shall use clear mascara on bottom lashes. Though it doesn’t stand out more as compared to the darker one, however it will not bare disproportionately, to go without mascara.