The best makeup for oily skin is not going to help a medical condition
You’re probably at the best makeup for oily skin site because you have oily skin and you’re looking for a way to minimize its appearance or cover it up. While I totally understand the desire to do that, it’s also critical to make sure that your oily skin is not being caused by a medical problem that you don’t even know you have.
The two leading causes of oily skin are genetics and hormone levels. Obviously, you can’t do anything about your genetics. You had no choice in who your parents were, but you can make sure that if your oily skin is caused by hormone levels, it’s not due to some medical issue or abnormality with your system.
Androgens are the type of hormones that are most responsible for the amount of oil that your skin produces. These are thought of as male hormones, but they are also produced in women. When more of this hormone is produced by your body, your skin gets oilier. When less of this hormone is produced, you will have less oil on your skin.
There are many reasons why your androgen levels may be higher than normal. As I’m sure you know, a woman’s body goes through a lot of hormonal shifts and changes. If during any of those changes you see a rise in androgen hormone, your skin will produce a lot more oil than it normally does.
Here are some of the reasons your body may be producing excess androgen:
- Puberty– Obviously going through puberty makes all of your hormone levels jump around.
- Pregnancy– When your body starts to change to provide for a baby’s needs, it usually changes your hormone levels as well.
- Most of the pregnancy tests that are available are testing for a hormone in your system that is only there when you are pregnant.
- Menstruation– Same as puberty, we all know our hormones can go crazy during this time.
- Menopause– Yet another one of the parts of life where our body is changing its hormone levels.
- Oral Contraceptives– The pill has been known to change hormone levels in women causing many different issues from oily skin to weight gain.
- Steroids – I’m talking about medically prescribed steroids from your doctor here.Stress– Yes, even plain old stress can cause oily skin. When you are under a lot of stress, your body releases a different hormone called cortisol. Cortisol has been known to cause oily skin too.After looking down this list, ask yourself if any of these reasons may be the cause of your oily skin. Find the best makeup for oily skin instead of eliminating your oily skin by changing something simple is a bad idea. Many of the causes for oily skin can’t be helped or prevented, but if you’re on prescription steroids or contraception, you could ask your doctor if oily skin is a common side-effect. If he or she says that it is, you should ask if there is a product that can do the same thing that will not affect your androgen levels as much and therefore not make your skin so oily.
The best makeup for oily skin website is here to help women find good makeup for their complexion. If you can have skin that is not oily by easily changing something, then I think that is the way to go. If you can get rid of your oily skin, then you have many more makeup options, and you can almost wear any type you want!
Why the best makeup for oily skin is better
The best makeup for oily skin is really what you need to look your best. You can use regular makeup or makeup that is another type of skin, but it won’t stay put or look as good. The models that are designed specifically for our oily skin type are the best to go with.
There are multiple problems with using regular off the shelf makeup that is not unique to our needs. Firstly, makeup that is designed for oily skin helps to keep your skin from producing more oil. That in itself is a great reason for not using regular makeup. Secondly, makeup not designed for oily skin tends to slide around and move or cake up in certain areas. This is because the oil your face produces lets the regular makeup kind of float around. Thirdly, Makeup that is not designed for oily skin will look much darker by the end of the day than it did when you put it on in the morning. This is because regular makeup soaks up some of the oil from your skin and gets what I guess you would call wet? So when it mixes it turns kind of like a paste, so it looks darker. It’s a shame to go to great lengths in finding all the perfect colors and shades you want, only to have them be slightly off colors and shades as the day goes on.
The two most important types of makeup to pick correctly are your cleansers and your foundation. I guess cleansers aren’t technically a type of makeup, but I’ll include them in the top two because they’re so important. A good cleanser will remove all of the dirt, oil, and old makeup from your face without making your face red, and without having to scrub your face hard. There are also many cleansers on the market that reduce the amount of oil your skin produces over time and remove oil buildup from your pores. These are all important factors to consider when choosing a facial cleanser. Foundations are the second most important makeup decision you have to make when it comes to oily skin. A good foundation can make all the difference in the world in how you look at the end of the day. You want to look for a foundation that will not absorb the oil that your skin naturally produces, and will not move around on the oil. A good foundation will also help the rest of your makeup have a good dry clean surface to adhere to. Foundation is the foundation that all the rest of your makeup will sit on top of and should be the only makeup that comes into contact with your skin. This is why it’s so much more important that all the other stuff you might want to put on top of it.
Hopefully, this post will help some of you realize why it’s important to pick the best makeup for oily skin then it comes to foundation and cleansers. Thanks for reading.